As a retinol (vitamin A derivative) medicine, Tretiva 10 Mg Soft Capsule belongs to the retinoids family. The drug treats severe Acne that doesn’t respond to other treatments. Your doctor will advise you on the correct dose and duration of therapy for Tretiva 10 Capsule.
To avoid missing a dose, take it with food simultaneously each day. You might not feel better for a few weeks but take the medicine regularly to get the best results. Check back with your doctor if you don’t see improvement after a few weeks.
Treating acne with Tretiva 10 Mg Soft Capsule reduces sebum production (a natural substance that causes acne). By doing this, you’ll get rid of Acne-Causing Bacteria and prevent pimples from forming.
Acne can get worse before it gets better, but it’ll clear up with proper use. Your mood will improve, and your confidence will rise as your Skin Care.
There is a possibility that Order Tretiva 10 Mg Soft Capsule may make you more sensitive to the sun, so you should limit your exposure to the sun as much as possible. Your skin may also become more fragile as a result of this.
Do not wax (hair removal) during the treatment period or have laser treatments performed on your body. It is also possible that drinking enough water and using a moisturizer will alleviate the dryness of the mouth, lips, and eyes caused by it. The use of this medicine may result in congenital disabilities. Therefore, if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, you should immediately consult your doctor.
- Dry Skin
- Increased liver enzymes
- The treatment of severe Acne has been prescribed by your doctor using Buy Tretiva 10 Mg Soft Capsule.
- When taking Tretiva 10 Capsules, avoid exposure to sunlight. Wear protective clothing or sunscreen as a means of protecting yourself.
- During treatment with this medicine, avoid waxing the face and laser treatment as it may exacerbate the fragility of your skin.
- There is a possibility that it may cause dryness of the mouth, lips, and eyes. Ensure you drink plenty of water, use moisturizer, and avoid wearing contact lenses. If it causes you discomfort, please inform your physician.
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding women should not take Tretiva 10 Capsule.
- As part of the monitoring process for liver function, regular blood tests are recommended before and during the use of Tretiva 10 Mg Soft Capsule For Sale.
- Tretiva 10 Capsule 10 may interact with anticonvulsants, antibiotics, and vitamins.