Ocuvir DT 800 Mg is a type of antiviral medication. It aids in the treatment of Viral illnesses such as herpes labialis, herpes simplex, shingles, genital herpes, and chickenpox. It inhibits virus replication in human cells, assisting in the resolution of the infection.
Ocuvir 800 DT Tablet should be taken in the dose and for the length of time prescribed by your doctor. Even if you feel better, make sure you don’t miss any doses and finish the whole course of medication. Before ingesting it, mix it with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food, however, it is best taken at a specific time. If you forget to take a dosage, do so as soon as you remember.
If your next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and resume your regular schedule. Do not increase the dose. You should drink plenty of water while taking this medication to avoid dehydration and renal damage. Visit our website Australiarxmeds.com.
For the treatment of herpes simplex infections in adults, the typical dose of Ocuvir 800 DT Tablet is 800 mg taken orally 5 times per day for 7–10 days, every four hours. The typical adult dose for the treatment of shingles is 800 mg administered orally 5 times per day for 7–10 days, every four hours.
The pill, together with a glass of water, must be thoroughly breathed. Ocuvir DT 800 Mg Online (disintegrating tablet) form, which can be taken either with or without food. To lessen the chance of stomach distress, it is advised to take the drug with food.
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Inform your doctor if you have any medical conditions, such as kidney difficulties or allergies.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, please notify your doctor.
- If you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its constituents, do not use Ocuvir DT 800 Mg From Australia.
- If you have liver or renal illness, you should not use this drug.
- Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- After taking Ocuvir DT 800 Mg, avoid driving or using heavy machinery because it may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Keep the medication in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Notify your doctor if you have any adverse symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, or a rash.