Infectious Skin Infections with Ketoconazole Cream 15gm belong to a class of medicines called antifungals. Infections of the skin caused by fungi are treated with this medication. These products kill the fungi that cause infection, such as athlete’s foot, thrush, and ringworm. A topical antifungal medicine, Ketoconazole cream 15gm is used to treat fungal infections. You can use it for ringworm, fungal infections between your toes, inner thighs, and private parts. Among other things, ketoconazole treats athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and dandruff. In addition to treating pityriasis (tinea versicolor), this medication is also used to lighten or darken the skin on the neck, chest, arms, or legs. As an azole antifungal, ketoconazole prevents the growth of fungus.
Prepare the treatment area by cleaning and thoroughly drying it. As directed by your doctor, apply this medication to the affected skin once or twice daily. Treatment duration and dosage depend on the type of infection being treated.
According to your doctor’s instructions, you should use Ketoconazole Cream 15gm From Australia for Skin Infections. It’s best to use this medicine regularly to get the most out of it. It won’t work faster and may just cause more side effects. Usually, skin infections go away in 2 to 4 weeks. Don’t take medicine longer than your doctor says, and let them know if your condition doesn’t improve after 2 to 4 weeks. It’s best to wash your socks or tights thoroughly and change your shoes daily if you have an athlete’s foot.
- Skin peeling
- Redness, burning, irritation, itching, and burning at the application site
- Pain in the abdomen.
- An increase in liver enzymes.
- Redness of the application site.
- Liver function tests that are abnormal.
- Insufficiency of the adrenal glands.
- Burning of application sites.
- Your Skin Care infection has recently been treated with a topical preparation containing steroids (cream, lotion, gel, etc.).
- Buy Ketoconazole Cream 15gm should not be used by patients younger than 18.
- It is recommended that Ketoconazole cream be stored at room temperature, protected from heat and moisture. Make sure children and pets are not able to reach or see it.
- Because Ketoconazole Cream 15gm is intended for external application, there is little possibility of an overdose. However, excessive use may result in a burning sensation, skin redness, or body swelling. You should contact your physician if you experience any unusual symptoms or accidentally consume the substance.
- Ketoconazole cream should be applied as soon as possible if you missed it. You should not over-apply this medicine to make up for the missed application.
Tony Rhea –
Kostas A. Jamile –
Eliza Taylor –