- Eukroma KJ Cream 20gm is prescribed for the treatment of melasma, which is a type of skincare. Skin-lightening medicine that lightens dark spots and patches of skin (hyperpigmentation). Melanin is a pigment that darkens the skin. The product reduces the amount of melanin in the skin. The treatment facilitates the reversible depigmentation of the skin.
- The condition known as melasma causes dark, discolored patches of skin on the face and body. There is a greater prevalence of the disease among females than males. These dark patches on the skin are usually caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicine, or injuries to the skin.
- Discoloration in the skin is effectively prevented by blocking that process in the skin. Eukroma KJ Cream 20gm Hydroquinone also reduces any redness, itchiness, rash, or pain associated with this condition.
- As your appearance changes, you’ll feel more confident and your self-esteem will improve. You should only apply the amount prescribed and always follow the directions. It is important to continue taking it for as long as prescribed to obtain the full benefits.
- Eukroma KJ Cream 20gm For Sale is a topical cream that should be used externally only. The dosage and duration of the treatment should be taken according to the advice of your doctor. Before and after applying this medicine, you should thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water.
- It is recommended that this medicine be used regularly to get the most benefit from it. Using more than you need may increase some side effects, so do not use more than you need.
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Paranasal and infraorbital dryness and fissuring
- Stinging sensation
- Please inform your physician or pharmacist if you have any allergies to benzoyl peroxide or if you have any other allergies before using it. When taken, this product may cause allergy symptoms or other problems as a result of the presence of inactive ingredients.
- Before taking this medication, please inform your physician or pharmacist of any medical history you may have.
- All products you use (including prescription medications, nonprescription medications, and herbal products) must be disclosed to your doctor or dentist before undergoing surgery.
- It is possible that taking Eukroma KJ Cream 20gm will increase your sensitivity to the sun. To prevent skin care, you should limit your exposure to the sun. There is no need to use tanning booths or sun lamps.
- If you intend to be outdoors for a prolonged time, it is advisable to wear sunscreen and protective clothing. Sunburns, blisters, and Redness of the skin are medical emergencies that should be treated as quickly as possible.
Last Updated on ✔ Medically Reviewed by Dr. Arjun Srivastav