Sumatriptan is a triptan that works by blocking the action of serotonin in your body. This medication is used to treat migraines and Headaches, but it can also be used for other types of headaches if they are caused by an underlying condition such as sinusitis or whiplash injury.
This medication may improve your quality of life when you have chronic migraine Pain or frequent attacks that last 3 days or more per month. It should not be used to prevent migraine attacks because this will not work as well as taking it when needed. The dose depends on how frequently you get migraines, so talk with your doctor about what amount would work best for you if you’re taking Suminat 25mg at home!
Take Suminat 25mg From Australia as the doctor informs you to. Do not take more than the recommended dose unless directed to do so by your doctor. It is important to take Suminat with food, milk, and water to prevent stomach upset or diarrhea in some people.
If you develop an allergic reaction (such as hives), stop taking this medicine and get medical help right away. This medication contains Sumatriptan, which belongs to a class of medications known as antimigraine drugs. It works by constricting blood vessels in the head, preventing Pain from spreading to the brain, and preventing the production of molecules that produce nausea and other migraine symptoms.
Remember that you have to take the medicine only for a fixed few days within which every dose has its importance. so never miss taking any of them.
- Suminat 25mg
- Suminat 50mg
- Suminat 100mg
Side effects of Suminat 25mg can include:
- Dizziness and drowsiness.
- Dry mouth, including a reduced sense of taste.
- Constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting (vomiting).
This is not a complete list of all the side effects that may occur with this drug. For more information about any other possible side effects or reactions you have experienced with Sumintript 25mg please consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately!
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- If you have a history of heart problems, High Blood Pressure (hypertension), or kidney disease, talk with your doctor before using this product.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor if: You have ever had an allergic reaction to any over-the-counter medications; You have ever had any type of stroke or heart attack; You have severe liver disease; You are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment; You are breastfeeding
Robert Williams –