Iverheal 12 Mg is an antiparasitic medication called Iverheal 12mg Tablet. A parasitic infection of the intestinal tract, the skin, or the eyes can be treated using this medication. Iverheal contains Ivermectin, an antiparasitic agent belonging to the class of medicines. They are called antiparasitic agents. It treats Onchocerciasis (river blindness caused by the parasite Onchocerca volvulus).
The amount of Buy Iverheal 12 Mg that you should take will be explained to you by your doctor. You should read the instructions that come with the medicine to ensure it is taken correctly. An empty stomach is generally the best time to take this medication.
Taking Iverheal 12 Mg only once is usually necessary to clear your infection. If you do not feel better after taking the medication. You should speak with your physician. It would help if you drank plenty of fluids while taking this medication and avoided caffeine to maximize its benefits.
- Synovitis and joint pain.
- Your doctor may conduct stool and blood tests after taking the medication to determine. If you have recovered from the infection. It is important to consult your physician. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medication.
- Children weighing less than 15 kg have not been studied for the safety and effectiveness of Ivermactine. Medications should be crushed before being swallowed by children under the age of six years. If you have any questions. Then don’t hesitate to contact your child’s physician.
- You should not drive or operate machinery. If you feel dizzy, drowsy, shaky, or experiencing a spinning sensation after taking an Iverheal 12mg Tablet.
- You should not take an Iverheal 12mg Tablet if you are allergic to Ivermectin or other ingredients. There should be caution when using it in patients allergic to other substances like foods, preservatives, or days.