The Metered-dose of Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg is used to maintain or treat Asthma symptoms as well as to stop them from developing. In addition to preventing exacerbations, it aids in managing daily symptoms such as chest discomfort, wheezing, and shortness of breath.
Even if you feel better after a few doses of Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg, do not discontinue using it without first talking to your doctor.
Wash your face to prevent any facial irritation and rinse your mouth out after each use to prevent fungus infection.
Follow your doctor’s or chemist’s instructions regarding dosage precisely.
Take the missed dose of Buy Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg as soon as you remember if you forget to take it.
In the event of a Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg overdose, seek immediate medical attention or call your doctor.
- Stuffy nose
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Store throat
- Blurred vision
- Pregnant women should not use the Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg Online unless absolutely required. Before using it, doctor’s consultation is must.
- It is not advised to use the Budecort 100 mcg Inhaler while breast-feeding unless absolutely essential.
- The use of Budecort 100 mcg Inhaler will lessen your body’s immunological response (defence mechanism) and conceal illness symptoms. Due to the increased risk of secondary infections, use this medication with caution.
- The effects of Budecort 100 mcg Inhaler on blood sugar levels and diabetic symptoms are unknown. In case you have diabetes, use it with caution.
- Since this medication is metabolized in liver, having liver issues may cause an increase in the amount of this medication that builds up in your body, further harming your liver. Use Budecort 100 mcg Inhaler with caution if you have liver issues.
- By lowering calcium absorption, the Budecort Inhaler 100 Mcg may lower bone density. It should be used with caution because there is a chance that one can have bone damage, especially if you are a postmenopausal woman.
- Some children who use inhalers in large doses or for extended periods of time may experience growth retardation. Children using this medication should therefore have their growth metrics constantly checked.
- Long-term usage of the Budecort 100 mcg Inhaler may result in candidiasis.
Leah Ali –