Do you know what Seroflo 500 Rotacaps are? It is a powerful medication for the treatment and prevention of respiratory problems, primarily asthma attacks and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases. (COPD). Asthma causes the airways to narrow, swell, and produce more mucus, making breathing more difficult. Chronic bronchitis is one of the lung disorders classified as COPD.
The two drugs that make up Seroflo Rotacaps 500 Mcg, fluticasone propionate, and salmeterol xinafoate, work together to improve breathing and minimize irritation of the airways.
What will the dosage be? The dosage of this medicine is different. Do you know it? Take Seroflo Rotacaps 500 Mcg every day, unless your doctor tells you to stop. Since the drug is only meant to be inhaled, there is no need to swallow it. After your symptoms subside, do not stop taking this medication without first consulting your doctor. It can be used by both adults and children who are at least 12 years old.
Know any of its negative effects? Like all medicine, it also has side effects. The following side effects of Seroflo 500 Rotacaps are regularly experienced:
- Patches or coatings on the tongue, mouth, or throat that are yellowish-white
- Hoarseness of voice
- Infections of sinus, respiratory infections
- Muscle cramps
- Increased heart rate
- Joint pain
The majority of these negative effects eventually fade away with time and without the need for treatment. However, if the side effects are severe, consult your doctor right away.
- There are some precautions related to this medicine. Are you aware of it?
- Except when specifically authorized by your physician, you should avoid using this medication while pregnant.
- If you nurse your child, Seroflo Rotacap must not be used. Use this medication just as specified by your doctor’s unambiguous prescription.
- You can still drive if you take Seroflo Rotacap. If it makes you comfortable, you can drive.
- There is no documented interaction between this drug and alcohol. However, if you drink alcohol excessively, talk to your doctor about it.
- Children younger than four years old should not use Seroflo 500 Rotacaps. Depending on the severity of the child’s illness and age, your doctor may need to change the dosage.
- Inform your doctor right away if you see any symptoms or adverse effects getting worse.
- Before beginning therapy with Seroflo Rotacaps 500 mcg Online, patients must disclose to their healthcare professional all medications they are currently taking.
- It shouldn’t be utilized to treat an unexpected Asthma episode. Instead, to relieve the symptoms, speak with your doctor or take a salbutamol-containing fast-acting rescue inhaler.