Tyrosine kinase inhibitors such as Imatib 400 Mg belong to the medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Among its uses is the treatment of blood cancers such as chronic myeloid leukemia and acute l, acute leukemia, and cardinal stromal tumors.
The drug is used for the treatment and prevention of cancers relating to the skin, the blood cells, the stomach, the intestines, and the bone marrow. The medication prevents Cancer cells from growing and spreading to other body parts.
The term “blood cancer” refers to a type of cancer that affects the blood-forming tissues, which reduces the body’s ability to fight infections. By killing or stopping the growth of cancer cells, Imatib 400 Mg also prevents the multiplication of cancer cells. You should consult your physician regarding the risks and benefits of taking this medicine.
For maximum benefit, it is recommended that Imatib 400 Mg From Australia be taken with food every day at the same time. It is important to take it as long as your physician recommends. Depending on your needs and response to the treatment, the length of treatment may vary.
If taken in the wrong way or in excess, this medication can have very serious adverse effects. The effects may not be apparent for several weeks or months but do not stop taking it unless your physician instructs you to do so.
- Imatib 100 Mg
- Imatib 400 Mg
- Swelling (edema)
- Muscle cramp
- The dose and duration of this medicine should be taken according to the instructions provided by your physician. Do not chew it. It should be swallowed whole. Make sure that it is not chewed, or crushed.
- You must inform your Healthcare team of all medications you are taking, as they can affect or be affected by this medicine.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding are not recommended while taking this medicine. Both males and females must use effective contraception to prevent pregnancy during treatment.
- When taking this medication, your doctor may advise you to have regular blood cell and liver function tests performed. Whenever you experience dizziness or blurry vision, avoid driving or doing anything that requires mental focus.
- Imatib 400 Mg Online, is contraindicated if you are allergic to it. Consult your physician if you suffer from kidney, liver, or heart disease.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any symptoms such as a skin rash, itching, swelling of the face, tongue, throat, etc.