A topical steroid called Cutisoft Cream is used to treat mild to severe inflammatory skin conditions including eczema. It reduces swelling, redness, and itching in the affected area and stops the release of chemicals that cause inflammation.
Cutisoft Cream should only be applied externally, as prescribed by your doctor. Before administering a thin layer of medicine equally to the affected Skin, you should typically clean and dry the affected area. On open wounds or skin injuries, you shouldn’t apply it.
Visit Australiarxmeds to know more
Only external usage is permitted for Cutisoft Cream. Before and after using Cream, wash your hands. As directed by the doctor, use a tiny amount of Cutisoft Cream to apply a thin layer to the skin’s affected region. Avoid getting it in your eyes if you’re using it on your face as it could irritate them. If the cream 15 gm accidentally gets in your eyes, thoroughly rinse them out with water.
Itching, swelling, and redness brought on by some skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or reactions to insect bites.
It typically has minimal to no negative effects and is well tolerated. However, in some people, it may result in adverse effects at the application site, including burning, irritability, itching, and redness. These adverse effects are transient and typically disappear with time.
The most common unfavorable reactions to Cutisoft application site reactions are burning, irritation, Itching, and redness.
- Alcohol and Cutisoft Cream interaction is not known. If you have any worries about this, please talk to your doctor.
- Use of Cream during pregnancy is not advised unless medically necessary. Therefore, before taking Cutisoft Cream 15 GM, please let your doctor know if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Before taking Cutisoft Cream 15 gm, please let your doctor know if you are breastfeeding.
- Cutisoft Cream is generally safe if prescribed and won’t impair your ability to drive or operate machinery.
- Before using Cream, please talk to your doctor if you have Liver Issues.
- Before using Cream, please talk to your doctor if you have Kidney Issues.